Your new site is live (or will be soon)! Congratulations! Now, you’ll want to make sure your website is regularly backed up and that the software stays updated to avoid being an easy target for hackers. No one can guarantee your website won’t be a target of an attack, but I can help to prevent and minimize the damage.
There are also things we can do to speed up your site, monitor the uptime, and give recommendations for search engine optimization (SEO) on a monthly basis. Here are the details…
My monthly WordPress maintenance plan includes the following:
- Daily website backups
So that we can recover quickly in the event your website is compromised
- Software updates
Including WordPress Core, Plugins & Themes
- Security monitoring & hardening
- Performance & uptime monitoring
- Page speed enhancements
We all want our website to load super fast, right?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) recommendations
- Activity reports sent to your email each month.
These will show you what’s going on with ALL of the above
- 1 hour of content edits per month
The following are included with an annual contract:
- Domain Name Registration – 1 free
- Web Hosting
- SSL Certificate which protects visitor data sent using your website and boosts your ranking with Google
- Up to 5 custom email accounts
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org