Do you ever feel ALONE in your business?
Do you feel like you just have TOO MUCH WORK for one person?
Are you considering hiring an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT just to free up some of your time?
Hold on! Getting organized and setting up some simple automation could be JUST what you need.
Why Get a CRM?
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system can take many repetitive tasks off your hands and make others MUCH FASTER and EASIER, such as:
- Sending emails
- Tracking Leads
- Booking Calls
- Sending questionaires, quotes, contracts, and invoices
- Following up with clients and leads
- Bookkeeping tasks and reports
With recurring to-do lists and automated workflows, your business can continue to run even when you’re offline!
Here are some of my favorite CRM systems:
- 17Hats (affiliate link)
- PracticeBetter (For health and wellness professionals who need HIPAA compliance)
Why Pay for Professional CRM Setup?
When you work with me on a CRM setup, I’ll learn the ins-and-outs of your business and set up your CRM so it’s just right for you!
Your internal business processes are unique, so your CRM should be, too.
We will customize things like
If you do decide to hire an administrative assistant, they will LOVE how easy you made their job by setting up a CRM – and SETTING IT UP CORRECTLY.
- Project Kickoff to define the scope
- Bi-weekly project calls to answer questions, collect materials, work through issues & workflows, provide training, etc.
- Coaching on your product/service offerings, pricing, etc.
- Coaching on your business processes & technology
- Training on how to use your CRM (60-90 minute live call, after project completion)
- 30 days of change requests (small changes)
- 90 days of email support
What’s not included:
- Quickbooks setup
- Account configuration for third-party services outside of your CRM (such as Quickbooks)
- Contract writing or legal advice
Estimated time to complete: 8 weeks
Ready to Start?
Let’s talk about your CRM project! I can’t wait to help you run your business more efficiently.